Recipe by Sharon123
You might love this so much, you will give up red sauce completely! I will be using mushrooms to replace the chicken to make this vegetarian.Adapted from grilling.com and found posted on Jenn's Food Journey
- 1 mama mia's thin pizza crust (or any store bought or homemade crust or dough)
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh basil (optional)
For the Alabama White Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce until well combined; set aside.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the pizza crust. Place the crust top side down on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes. The crust should just start to brown. Carefully remove from grill and flip over.
- Spread the sauce on the cooked side of the crust and top with chicken, tomatoes and then cheese.
- Place back on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes. Move pizza to indirect heat and finish grilling another 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is nice and bubbly. Carefully remove from grill and allow to cool. Add chopped basil, slice and serve. Enjoy!