1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
Looking for a fun and delicious new recipe for the grill? Try these Chicken Pineapple Kabobs tonight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ketchup, soy sauce, honey, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar and garlic to a small pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 2Cut chicken, peppers and onion into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- 3Peel and core pineapple and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- 4Place pineapple, chicken and vegetables onto skewers alternating pieces.
- 5Transfer 1/2 of sauce to another dish to use when serving.
- 6Brush skewers with oil then with sauce and place on heated grill.
- 7Baste skewers every 3-5 minutes while cooking. Cook for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1992.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 82.3 g
- Protein 53.2 g