Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looking for a fun and delicious new recipe for the grill? Try these Chicken Pineapple Kabobs tonight!
- Add ketchup, soy sauce, honey, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar and garlic to a small pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Cut chicken, peppers and onion into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Peel and core pineapple and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place pineapple, chicken and vegetables onto skewers alternating pieces.
- Transfer 1/2 of sauce to another dish to use when serving.
- Brush skewers with oil then with sauce and place on heated grill.
- Baste skewers every 3-5 minutes while cooking. Cook for about 15 minutes.