Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looking for a fun and delicious new recipe for the grill? Try these Chicken Pineapple Kabobs tonight!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pineapple
- 1 red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Add ketchup, soy sauce, honey, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar and garlic to a small pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Cut chicken, peppers and onion into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Peel and core pineapple and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place pineapple, chicken and vegetables onto skewers alternating pieces.
- Transfer 1/2 of sauce to another dish to use when serving.
- Brush skewers with oil then with sauce and place on heated grill.
- Baste skewers every 3-5 minutes while cooking. Cook for about 15 minutes.