Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This lemony chicken came from Emeril, one of the few recipes of his that I can actually make and afford. I love to grill!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 dash bayou blast creole seasoning
- Preheat grill to high and clean. Brush with oil.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Make any adjustments as desired. Brush each breast with 3/4 teaspoons oil and dust lightly with Bayou Blast. Place on the grill seasoned side down and season the other side. Cook until chicken is done through on medium-low heat.