1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Pepper Jack With Creamy Sauce
1 hr 25 mins
I had Chicken Monterey at Salsa Brave in Colorado Springs and I couldn't wait to get home to recreate it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package mesquite marinade (if you like it real spicy use chipotle marinade)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 -2 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder (optional)
- cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix marinade water and oil in large baggie.
- 2Add chicken and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- 3Grill chicken and red pepper until done. (you want a little crunch to your pepper).
- 4Meanwhile mix sour cream chipotle pepper and cilantro in microwave safe bowl.
- 5Microwave until hot, season with salt and pepper.
- 6Top grilled chicken with peppers then cheese.
- 7Return to grill until cheese is melted.
- 8Top with avocados and cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Pepper Jack With Creamy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.1
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 254.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: