Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection.
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups croutons, caesar
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix oil, vinegar and basil. Reserve 2/3 cup dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken for 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with remaining dressing. Slice cooked chicken into thin strips.
- Toss bow tie pasta, croutons, tomatoes, chicken and walnuts with reserved dressing. Garnish with cheese. Serve immediately.