Recipe by mailbelle
With chicken, pasta and veggies, this makes a great all-in-one meal! A box of Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix is used for the base. Just add grilled chicken, fresh spinach, cherry tomatoes, cheese, chopped hard-boiled eggs and celery, bacon, and a mayo/honey mustard dressing that's been mixed with the seasoning mix from the pasta salad kit. Found this recipe in one of those little Betty Crocker® cookbooks at the checkout. It was titled Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, but the amount of honey mustard in it is so small, it's hard to tell it's even in there. To lower the fat, use fat-free mayo, low-fat cheese and turkey bacon.
- 219.70 g box Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad classic
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml honey mustard
- 473.18 ml cubed grilled chicken or 473.18 ml rotisserie chicken
- 473.18 ml washed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 slice bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, mayonnaise and honey mustard. Add pasta, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, celery, cheese and eggs; toss gently to coat. Top with crumbled bacon. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.