Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- Grill the chicken on medium-hot, for 15 minutes, turning once or until cooked through; remove to a platter in a single layer; sprinkle with lime juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the macaroni with the red pepper, green pepper, onion and dill weed.
- Remove chicken to a cutting boards, reserving the juices in the platter into a small bowl; slice the chicken into thin strips and add to the pasta mixture.
- To the reserved juices in the small bowl, add the vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard and optional salt and pepper, whisking well.
- Add the oil in a very thin stream, whisking well at the same time, to make a thick dressing; pour over the salad in the large bowl and toss well.
- Serve on lettuce leaf lined plates with some sweet iced tea.
- VARIATIONS: use turkey breast instead of chicken; use rotini or penne rigati instead of macaroni.