1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Parmesan
JMT Gourmet's Note:
A quick & easy (and healthy) chicken and pasta recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless chicken breasts or 1 1/4 lbs chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 6 quarts boiling water
- 1Boil water for spaghetti.
- 2Season both sides of the chicken breasts with onion salt, oregano, and black pepper.
- 3Grill the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes per side (or until cooked through).
- 4Cook spaghetti 4-5 minutes. Drain.
- 5Spread 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Place chicken on top. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- 6Top with grated and shredded parmesan and mozzerella cheese.
- 7Place dish uncovered under broiler for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- 8Serve over spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (1658 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 425.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% mozzarella cheese