Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick & easy (and healthy) chicken and pasta recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken tenders
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 6 quarts boiling water
- Boil water for spaghetti.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with onion salt, oregano, and black pepper.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes per side (or until cooked through).
- Cook spaghetti 4-5 minutes. Drain.
- Spread 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Place chicken on top. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- Top with grated and shredded parmesan and mozzerella cheese.
- Place dish uncovered under broiler for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- Serve over spaghetti.