Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an adapted recipe from allrecipes.com. Delicious soup.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken pieces in the oil until slightly browned and the juices run clear.
- Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towel.
- In a Dutch oven, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add cooked chicken, carrots, peas, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for 10 more minutes.
- *Note*-you can add some garlic powder, black pepper, or parsley flakes to your taste if you need a little more flavor.