This is an adapted recipe from allrecipes.com. Delicious soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Fry chicken pieces in the oil until slightly browned and the juices run clear.
- 3Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towel.
- 4In a Dutch oven, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
- 5Add cooked chicken, carrots, peas, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
- 6Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 7Add the noodles and cook for 10 more minutes.
- 8*Note*-you can add some garlic powder, black pepper, or parsley flakes to your taste if you need a little more flavor.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 811.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: