Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adapted recipe from allrecipes.com. Delicious soup.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken pieces in the oil until slightly browned and the juices run clear.
- Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towel.
- In a Dutch oven, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add cooked chicken, carrots, peas, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for 10 more minutes.
- *Note*-you can add some garlic powder, black pepper, or parsley flakes to your taste if you need a little more flavor.