1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken & Mushrooms - Everyday Italian
1 hr 20 mins
This is a recipe I adapted from Giada's Everyday Italian. She also recommends grilling shrimp and bell peppers with this, but I'm not a fan of either of those and wanted to post this as I have it. She also suggests serving over saffron - I serve with salad instead. I cooked mine on my George Foreman grill and I can honestly say it is one of the best chicken recipes I've ever tried. Full recipe is on foodnetwork.com - Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, from about 3 lemons
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade for muahrooms.
- 2In a large bowl, combine rest of marinade with the chicken breasts. Toss to combine. Cover and let marinate for at least 1 hour. If marinating for longer than 1 hour, make sure to refrigerate.
- 3Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Toss the mushrooms with 1/4 cup of the reserved unused marinade.
- 4Grill the chicken breasts to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 7 minutes a side.
- 5Grill the mushrooms, about 2 minutes a side. Slice the mushrooms before serving, if desired.
- 6Arrange grilled meats and vegetables on a large platter and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken & Mushrooms - Everyday Italian
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 350.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g