Recipe by bmcnichol
I got this recipe from 4 Ingredients or Less Campbell's Cookbook and it is a quick, easy and tasty sandwich. I have modified the recipe from the original.
Top Review by Virginia Cherry Blossom
Used chicken tenderloins as this is what I had on hand and I also cooked the chicken on the stovetop as I was being very lazy. ;-) If you really want the Italian dressing flavor to stand out, you may want to coat the chicken after cooking it as well. I am wondering why I have not thought of this before! Very yummy and filling for a small meal or lunch. Made for ZWT5 Australia / New Zealand region.
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 loaf frozen mozzarella garlic bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour dressing in a bag. Place breasts in bag and shake to coat. Put in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 and heat grill to medium-hot.
- Remove the bread from the bag and split in half. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until hot.
- Remove chicken from dressing and grill for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked though. Turn chicken and baste with dressing during cooking cycle.
- Place chicken on baked garlic bread and enjoy.
- Can add other sandwich condiments if desired.