1/4 Photos of Grilled Chicken Mozzarella Sandwiches
I got this recipe from 4 Ingredients or Less Campbell's Cookbook and it is a quick, easy and tasty sandwich. I have modified the recipe from the original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 loaf frozen mozzarella garlic bread
- 1Pour dressing in a bag. Place breasts in bag and shake to coat. Put in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- 2Heat oven to 400 and heat grill to medium-hot.
- 3Remove the bread from the bag and split in half. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until hot.
- 4Remove chicken from dressing and grill for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked though. Turn chicken and baste with dressing during cooking cycle.
- 5Place chicken on baked garlic bread and enjoy.
- 6Can add other sandwich condiments if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Mozzarella Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mozzarella garlic bread