Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so simple, I almost didn't post it!
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Marinade - Super Easy; Great for Fajitas! recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dressing and soy sauce in 8 inch square dish.
- Add chicken and veggies and stir to coat.
- Cover tighly and chill for 1 - 5 hours.
- Grill over hot coals, basting 2-4 times with marinade to desired doneness.
- For fajitas, slice into strips after done grilling.
- If you don't want to grill the veggies:
- Reserve 1/4 cup marinade and don't add veggies to chicken marinade.
- Instead saute them in the reserved marinade over medium-high heat until desired doneness.