This is so simple, I almost didn't post it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dressing and soy sauce in 8 inch square dish.
- 2Add chicken and veggies and stir to coat.
- 3Cover tighly and chill for 1 - 5 hours.
- 4Grill over hot coals, basting 2-4 times with marinade to desired doneness.
- 5For fajitas, slice into strips after done grilling.
- 7If you don't want to grill the veggies:
- 8Reserve 1/4 cup marinade and don't add veggies to chicken marinade.
- 9Instead saute them in the reserved marinade over medium-high heat until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Marinade - Super Easy; Great for Fajitas!
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 1734.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g