Recipe by Jill L. "Margaritta Lover"
I like using this marinade the most, because it is quick and easy...yet has wonderful flavor. Smells great while grilling too!!
- 1⁄2 cup of zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon of paula deen's house seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all five ingredients in a large ziplock back.
- You can fit a whole chicken into the ziploc. I have the butcher cut the chicken into eight pieces. My preference is to grill chicken with the bone-in and the skin left on for this recipe.
- Put ziploc in refrigerator for anywhere from 8 to 24 hours The longer the better.
- Grill chicken at medium to medium-high heat for about 40 to 50 minutes. Depending on your grill. Turn the chicken often.
- Note- Paula Deen's House Seasoning is a combination of 1 cup of salt, 1/4 cup of garlic powder, and 1/4 cup of black pepper.