Recipe by evelyn/athens
A simple recipe showcasing pomegranate molasses.
Top Review by UmmBinat
This is a good marinade which I exchanged the red wine vinegar for much less cider vinegar with the mother in it. I used local honey and sweet paprika though maybe hot paprika would be good in this. I would like to try this on a whole chicken as legs are not my favorite part. I may try this again as stated.
- 6 chicken legs, thighs separated from drumstick
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- In a shallow dish, mix chicken with l/2 cup virgin olive oil, honey, vinegar and paprika, and allow to marinate overnight in refrigerator or 3 hours at room temperature.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill 12-13 minutes per side, or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork or knife.
- Remove cooked chicken from grill and drizzle with pomegranate molasses.
- Serve immediately.