1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Legs With Mint-Orange Sauce
I found this recipe in an old Eating Well magazine, and made a few modifications. It was a big summer dinner hit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large ziplock bag, coat chicken legs with oil, basil, tarragon, and parsley. Shake well to coat chicken.
- 2Preheat grill to 400 (or medium-low heat). Cook chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. (note that if the chicken was frozen, there will be some blood left in the meat even if it is completely cooked). Turn the chicken legs several times to make sure it cooks evenly.
- 3In a small sauce pan combine orange peel, orange juice, honey, and 1 tbsp vinegar. Bring to boiling, whisking constantly (note that that spraying a tablespoon with cooking spray will make the honey slide off easier).
- 4Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and 1 tsp vinegar in a small bowl.
- 5Once orange mixture is boiling, add cornstarch mixture, and continue to stir until mixture thickens.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in mint.
- 7Serve chicken with mint-orange dipping sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Legs With Mint-Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 266.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 61.0 g