I found this recipe in an old Eating Well magazine, and made a few modifications. It was a big summer dinner hit
- In a large ziplock bag, coat chicken legs with oil, basil, tarragon, and parsley. Shake well to coat chicken.
- Preheat grill to 400 (or medium-low heat). Cook chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. (note that if the chicken was frozen, there will be some blood left in the meat even if it is completely cooked). Turn the chicken legs several times to make sure it cooks evenly.
- In a small sauce pan combine orange peel, orange juice, honey, and 1 tbsp vinegar. Bring to boiling, whisking constantly (note that that spraying a tablespoon with cooking spray will make the honey slide off easier).
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and 1 tsp vinegar in a small bowl.
- Once orange mixture is boiling, add cornstarch mixture, and continue to stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in mint.
- Serve chicken with mint-orange dipping sauce on the side.