Recipe by sunrise MN
Foil packets for the grill shaped like a BIG candy kiss. Very easy clean-up and great tasting too. You can use your own preferences for the veggies and indiviualize each kiss to suit anyone. I just love to make these they are sooo good. This is how I make mine.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced and left in rings
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 24 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear off 6 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil about 20 inches long. Spray center of foil with cooking spray. Place sliced potatoes, about one potato per packet, onto center. Season with cajun spice and pepper, to your taste ( or use your favorite seasonings) Place about 1/2 cup of baby carrots onto potaoes.
- Put about 1/4 of a cup of the barbecue sauce on top. Then, place a chicken breast on top of potatoes, carrots, and sauce. Season chicken with the cajun spices and pepper. Place onion rings, as many as you like, on top of chicken. Finish off the packet with another 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce over the onions.
- Gather up the foil around the chicken and veggies, and twist the top tightly to seal. It should resemble a BIG candy kiss. Repeat steps for all packets. Place on a medium hot grill. Mine is gas, I have it at about 350. I just leave them on the grill for 45 minutes All of these portions can be easily adjusted to each packet. Be careful when opening them.