Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I serve a microwave baked potato, baked beans, a nice crisp salad, and crusty bread with this. I like it because it is a simple meal that is delicious and easy to put together. I also make up large batches of marinade ahead of time or when fixing it and freeze it in recipe size amounts to have on hand for when I am ready for this meal again.
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the marinade.
- Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat.
- COVER and marinate in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade in bowl.
- Place chicken on grill or broiler pan.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning and basting frequently with the 1/2 of reserved marinade, till juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve HOT alongside chicken.