Darlene Summers's Note:
I serve a microwave baked potato, baked beans, a nice crisp salad, and crusty bread with this. I like it because it is a simple meal that is delicious and easy to put together. I also make up large batches of marinade ahead of time or when fixing it and freeze it in recipe size amounts to have on hand for when I am ready for this meal again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, and garlic salt in a bowl.
- 2Reserve 1/2 of the marinade.
- 3Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat.
- 4COVER and marinate in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- 5Preheat grill or broiler.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade in bowl.
- 7Place chicken on grill or broiler pan.
- 8Grill or broil chicken, turning and basting frequently with the 1/2 of reserved marinade, till juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
- 9Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- 10Serve HOT alongside chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken in a Different Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 1498.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g