Recipe by Joe Ambrosier
Found this on a local award winning chefs website, credit to Chef Royal Dahlstrom at Chef-Royal.com Great Combination, comes together nicely, Open to personalize with your own seasoning on potatoes, your favorite vegatable and chicken.
- 8 chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 fingerling potatoes (Blanched and cut in half)
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 6 ounces asparagus, cleaned
- 3 ounces Baby Spinach
- 16 eggs
- 1 ounce white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill, place large pot of water on stove with the white vinegar and bring to a simmer.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper (or own seasoning)and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place on the grill, brown and cook to 165°F.
- In medium saute' pan place oil, and cook onions til carmelized.
- Add asparagus and cook til tender. Add potatoes and lightly brown, add salt and pepper(or own seasoning), add spinach and allow to wilt.
- Dice chicken and add to pan.
- Crack eggs one at a time into the simmering water and vinegar for 4 minutes til whites are cooked.
- Plate hash then top with poached eggs.