Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and filling salad from my SIL who doesn't know how to make a bad dish.
- 1 head of green lettuce
- 1 (12 ounce) package grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the chicken and vegetable into bite sized pieces.
- Process onion and rest of the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour over salad just prior to serving.