Delicious and filling salad from my SIL who doesn't know how to make a bad dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head of green lettuce
- 1 (12 ounce) package grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 1Cut the chicken and vegetable into bite sized pieces.
- 2Process onion and rest of the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 3Pour over salad just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken & Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g