Wendys Kitchen's Note:
a recipe from Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, plus more for sprinkling
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, skinned (about 2 pounds)
- 4 scallions, tops removed
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, seeded
- shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- 1Whisk the lime, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until combined in a small bowl. Place the chicken in a 1-gallon plastic bag. Pour half of the lime mixture over the chicken; turn to coat. Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- 2Arrange the scallions, onions, green peppers and red peppers on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the remaining lime mixture over the vegetables; turn to coat.
- 3Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the lime mixture and bring to room temperature. Sprinkle each side of the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 7 minutes each side. Grill the vegetables until tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes for the scallions and peppers and 15 minutes for the onions.
- 4Transfer the chicken to a work surface and cover with aluminum foil. Set aside the chicken for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the onions and peppers and arrange them on a platter with the scallions. Slice the chicken crosswise into strips and transfer to the platter. Serve with the Cheddar and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Fajitas Platter
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 657.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.6 g