Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just used this recipe for the first time recently and absolutely love it!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Place chicken strips, onion strips, and pepper strips into resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vegetable oil, and chili powder.
- Pour mixture into the bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate mixture in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, but better if marinate over night or while at work.
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Place chicken and vegetables on pan reserving marinade.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- While grilling, occasionally brush with marinade.
- Place chicken and vegetables in center of each tortilla and wrap tortilla.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.