Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just used this recipe for the first time recently and absolutely love it!
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken strips, onion strips, and pepper strips into resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vegetable oil, and chili powder.
- Pour mixture into the bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate mixture in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, but better if marinate over night or while at work.
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Place chicken and vegetables on pan reserving marinade.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- While grilling, occasionally brush with marinade.
- Place chicken and vegetables in center of each tortilla and wrap tortilla.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.