I just used this recipe for the first time recently and absolutely love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken strips, onion strips, and pepper strips into resealable plastic bag.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, vegetable oil, and chili powder.
- 3Pour mixture into the bag and toss to coat.
- 4Marinate mixture in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, but better if marinate over night or while at work.
- 5Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
- 6Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- 7Place chicken and vegetables on pan reserving marinade.
- 8Grill 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9While grilling, occasionally brush with marinade.
- 10Place chicken and vegetables in center of each tortilla and wrap tortilla.
- 11Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 801.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 36.2 g