Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Since we got a new grill, we have been experimenting with new recipes. This is a really good one. Serve with rice pilaf or parsely potatoes and green beans and dinner is served.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 shallots, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- salt and pepper
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- Place white wine, shallots and tarragon in a saucepan and reduce until about half of the liquid is gone.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. (I used Nature's Seasoning, personal preference).
- Cover chicken with sauce and let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours in fridge.
- Grill (or broil) until fully cooked.
- **If you do not want to use white wine, you can use apple cider -- .