Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband made this for me when we first started dating. My kids love it. It is fast, easy, but very tasty. I chop leftover chicken on a bed of salad greens for a tasty, low-fat lunch.
- 1⁄2 bottle Italian salad dressing (fat-free okay)
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard (more according to taste)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a resealable plastic bag, or flat container with lid, mix dressing and mustard.
- Add chicken breast and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning often.
- Grill over hot grill 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Can also be baked in 350 degree oven until chicken is done.
Very good. I made my own reduced fat italian and added fresh basil, garlic, and a splash of white wine. Turned out moist and flavorful.
We make this all the time! I usually use Zesty Italian Dressing to give it a little more flavor and it always turns out perfect!