1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
Janie Cooper's Note:
This recipe was so delicious. A Great meal when served with a hot crusty roll. A friend served it at a luncheon & shared the recipe. I believe it originally came from a Martha Stewart booklet, however it has been tweaked just a little. Please adjust the quantity of ingredients to suit your own tastes and the size of servings you desire. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices cooked bacon, cut into large pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled, sliced, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or 2 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 -4 cooked chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch slices (See below for great recipe option)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing (See below for option)
- coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1Chicken Option:Marinate 4 chicken breasts that have been pounded thin a mixture of 2 Tbs olive oil, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 3 Tbs fresh chopped thyme, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. Let sit at room temp for 10 - 30 minutes. Grill. Use warm or chilled.
- 2Vinaigrette Option: Combine 1/3 cup white wine vinegar, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, 2 tsp honey, salt & pepper. Shake to combine & add 1/2 cup olive oil. Shake.
- 3Toss lettuce with vinaigrette of your choice.
- 4Arrange lettuce on plates.
- 5Arrange bacon, tomatoes, chicken, avocado & feta on top. Season with salt & pepper & serve.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 703.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: