- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml honey
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml garlic seasoning
- 283.49 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 whole pita bread
- 118.29 ml shredded lettuce
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slice swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and garlic seasoning and blend well.
- Set aside 3 Tablespoons.
- Brush remaining mixture over chicken.
- Place in large sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut chicken into 1" strips.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads and top with lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese.