1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Club Pitas
Chef #573662's Note:
This was sent to me by a friend. I haven't tried it yet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and garlic seasoning and blend well.
- 2Set aside 3 Tablespoons.
- 3Brush remaining mixture over chicken.
- 4Place in large sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- 6Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 7Cut chicken into 1" strips.
- 8Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads and top with lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Club Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.0
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 947.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: