Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and Easy!
- 8 soft taco shells
- 1 cup guacamole, prepared
- 16 ounces grilled chicken, prepared
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup hot & spicy sunshine Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- Spread guacamole over tortilla shells.
- Top with remaining ingredients (except crackers).
- Roll up tortilla shells.
- Place wooden picks in wrap to keep it together and slice on bias.
- Serve with more Cheez-It® Hot and Spicy Crackers.
- Use Cheez-It® Hot and Spicy Crackers for garnish.
This was absolutely Amazing!!!!!!I LOVED the texture, crunch and taste, that the spicy cheez-its bring. Will definitely make this again!