My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice or 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Sour Cream Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy, smeared with a fork to a paste
- 1/2 garlic clove
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped into bite-size pieces
- parmesan croutons, recipe follows
- 4 (12 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas, toasted with a little oil
- 1For the chicken: Place the chicken in a shallow dish just large enough to hold them. Whisk the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl until combined. Pour the oil mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- 2Preheat a grill pan or an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the oil mixture and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 12 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a plate to cool slightly. Thinly slice the chicken against the grain and set aside.
- 3For the dressing: Mix the sour cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, anchovy, garlic and season with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 4For the sandwich build: Place the sliced chicken, 1/2 cup sour cream Caesar dressing, tomatoes, romaine and Parmesan Croutons in a large bowl. Toss to coat evenly. Fill each tortilla with the chicken mixture.
- 5To make croutons:.
- 6Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Add the bread and Parmesan to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the oil and mix well. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake until light golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.0
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.9 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 55.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of
sun-dried tomato tortillas