Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The flavors of the classic salad make a great sandwich.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Caesar Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled
- 2 hot dog buns (firm-type bread)
- caesar salad dressing (prepared or homemade)
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- lettuce leaf
- Toast the buns.
- Warm the chicken if using the leftovers from a barbeque party.
- Spread the dressing on the buns.
- Add the chicken.
- Top with Parmesan and lettuce.
Used some firmer deli style rolls and fresh baby spinach leaves, this was great! Loved it and will make often, thanks!
This was very easy to make and tasted great. Just to make it a little yummier I cooked the parmesan cheese so that it was nice and crisp, and added some crunched up bacon to the sandwich. It was delicious!
Good quick meal when you don't have lots of time. Will make it again.