Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Definately not McDonalds.
- 78.07 ml caesar salad dressing (homemade or store-bought)
- 44.37 ml orange juice
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips (can use equivalent tenderloins)
- 29.58 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml tarragon, chopped
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and shredded
- 118.29 ml garlic-flavored croutons
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and broken into bits
- 113.39 g gouda cheese, grated
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix dressing and orange juice in a salad bowl; set aside.
- Coat chicken strips with herbs and oil and season to taste. Cook on grill with lid closed 5–7 minutes, depending on thickness of strips.
- While chicken cooks, add remaining ingredients to salad bowl and toss well.
- Top with hot chicken and serve immediately.