Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick and easy.
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens or 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce or 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 12 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing or 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Toss lettuce, chicken breast strips, croutons and cheese with dressing in large salad bowl.
This is a foolproof recipe for an easy and great tasting salad. It doesn't always have to be complicated to be delicious. Serve it with cheesy breadsticks for satisfying meal. Thank you Carolinafan for posting this recipe!