Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Need a quick, cheap meal that will be sure to impress? This Caesar salad is very light yet filling that's perfect for any occasion. To make the meal more substantial add a side dish of garlic bread
- 2 good size skinless chicken breasts
- caesar mixed salad green, 1 1/2 bags
- cesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1. Slice and dice onion and any other veggies you want in there- set aside
- 2. Season the chicken with Salt, pepper and garlic.
- 3. Sear the chicken in a covered medium saucepan in 3 tablespoons of butter and lemon and orange juice- Cook on high for three min then medium heat until done.
- ---Personally if my breasts are thick Ill slice them in half after searing them for a few minutes to speed up the cooking process and ensure even cooking- but it's up to you---.
- 4. In a small saucepan sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter- add salt pepper and a touch of garlic.
- 5. In a large Serving bowl mix salad mix, dressing, croutons, and onion together
- 6. Slice chicken into strips and mix into salad.
- 7. Strain excess mushrooms then add to salad and enjoy!