This is fast and easy to make. Combines a Caesar salad with chicken and pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly slices
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1Preheat the grill.
- 2Cook chicken until cooked through; slice into strips.
- 3Cook pasta according to directions on pkg; drain well.
- 4Whisk together oil, vinegar, parmesan and garlic.
- 5Add chicken, pasta, celery, onions, peppers and oranges.
- 6Toss well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g