Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is fast and easy to make. Combines a Caesar salad with chicken and pasta.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly slices
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Preheat the grill.
- Cook chicken until cooked through; slice into strips.
- Cook pasta according to directions on pkg; drain well.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, parmesan and garlic.
- Add chicken, pasta, celery, onions, peppers and oranges.
- Toss well.