Recipe by Gingerbear
This is from Shape Magazine. A very healthy and lowfat recipe.
Top Review by Great!full
This recipe left me wanting. The dressing is the key to flavoring this dish and it was too thin and didn't give the flavor boost I was hoping for. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be making this again.
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth, divided
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed,patted dry (in 2 inch pieces)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste (if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill, broiler or grill pan.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes a side, or until done.
- Meanwhile, puree cheese, mustard, oil, worcestershire sauce, garlic and 1/4 cup broth in blender until smooth.
- Add remamining broth (and 1/2 tsp anchovy paste. If desired); puree.
- In a large bowl, toss romaine lettuce with dressing.
- Divide among 4 plates.
- Thinly slice grilled chicken crosswise; arrange on romaine with tomatoes.
- Each serving equals to 1 chicken breast sliced; 1-1/2 cups lettuce; 2 Tbsp dressing; 4 cherry tomatoes.