Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is from Shape Magazine. A very healthy and lowfat recipe.
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth, divided
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed,patted dry (in 2 inch pieces)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste (if desired)
- Preheat grill, broiler or grill pan.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes a side, or until done.
- Meanwhile, puree cheese, mustard, oil, worcestershire sauce, garlic and 1/4 cup broth in blender until smooth.
- Add remamining broth (and 1/2 tsp anchovy paste. If desired); puree.
- In a large bowl, toss romaine lettuce with dressing.
- Divide among 4 plates.
- Thinly slice grilled chicken crosswise; arrange on romaine with tomatoes.
- Each serving equals to 1 chicken breast sliced; 1-1/2 cups lettuce; 2 Tbsp dressing; 4 cherry tomatoes.
This recipe left me wanting. The dressing is the key to flavoring this dish and it was too thin and didn't give the flavor boost I was hoping for. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be making this again.
Absolutely delicious. Will try again with grilled shrimp.
Very Delicious Enjoyed every bite Ta