Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe comes from "Low-Fat Ways To Cook Salads & Side Dishes". I've made this several times in the summer, but would be a nice refreshing salad in dead winter too.
- Marinate chicken breasts with 1/4 cup dressing in zip-top plastic bag for 1 hour, turning once.
- Coat bread cubes with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat BBQ grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for approximately 10 minutes, turning once.
- Let chicken rest for a minute or so, then sslice crosswise into 1/4" thick slices.
- Combine chicken, croutons, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,& parmesan cheese in a large serving bowl.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing over lettuce mixture; toss well.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper (optional).
- Serve immediately.