Recipe comes from "Low-Fat Ways To Cook Salads & Side Dishes". I've made this several times in the summer, but would be a nice refreshing salad in dead winter too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken breasts with 1/4 cup dressing in zip-top plastic bag for 1 hour, turning once.
- 2Coat bread cubes with cooking spray.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Coat BBQ grill with cooking spray.
- 6Grill chicken for approximately 10 minutes, turning once.
- 7Let chicken rest for a minute or so, then sslice crosswise into 1/4" thick slices.
- 8Combine chicken, croutons, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,& parmesan cheese in a large serving bowl.
- 9Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing over lettuce mixture; toss well.
- 10Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper (optional).
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 563.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g