- 48 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 8 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 8 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or bake chicken breast in a Pyrex dish at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool and slice thinly.
- Place tortilla in microwave between 2 paper towels and cook on high for 10 seconds.
- Remove and put chicken, chopped tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, cheese, lettuce, and yogurt into tortilla and roll up.