Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fat-free French dressing
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lb ground chicken
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- lettuce (for four sandwiches)
- cooking spray
- Divide chicken into 4 equal parts and shape into patties.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Put chicken patties in pan on medium heat and salt and pepper them.
- Cook about 8 minutes on each side or until done.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix mayonnaise, relish, sugar substitute, paprika, French dressing, vinegar and lemon juice; blend well and set aside.
- Brown the face of the buns, being careful not to burn them.
- Place chicken patty on bottom of the bun and then to top part of the bun spread the prepared sauce and top with lettuce.