Recipe by Warren Drew
Great for picnics with a twist created from ingredients from contest ingredients
Top Review by Angash
I thought this sounded interesting, but I wasnt too fond of it... I didnt really like the addition of the corn and the pine nuts didnt really go well with this dish, but it was an interesting recipe.
- 4 roasted red peppers, seeded and peeled
- 1⁄2 lb cooked aldente penne pasta
- 1 ear corn, cut 1/2 inch cuts down ear
- 2 zucchini, cut length wise in fours
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 6 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- toast pine nuts in oven 15 minutes@350degrees.
- cook penne' aldente'.
- puree' roasted peppers and evaporated milk until creamy (2 min).
- grill chicken,corn slices, and zucchini until tender and chicken is done.
- place sautee pan on grill.
- slice zucchini and chicken and add to pan.
- then corn and pepper cream sauce.
- add pasta and bring to simmer.
- put in bowls and garnish with 1-tsp toasted pine nuts.