Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This one is not only quick and easy, it's also pretty healthy. You could also replace the plums with peaches, nectarines, or pineapple. From Cooking Light.
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml chopped ripe plum (about 2 plums)
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml chopped red onions
- 9.85 ml cider vinegar
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 0.59 ml salt
- To prepare chicken: combine the first 4 ingredients. Rub chicken with brown sugar mixture.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Serve with chicken. ( I made my salsa a few hours in advance to let the flavors marry).