Recipe by cookiedog
This one is not only quick and easy, it's also pretty healthy. You could also replace the plums with peaches, nectarines, or pineapple. From Cooking Light.
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml chopped ripe plum (about 2 plums)
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml chopped red onions
- 9.85 ml cider vinegar
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 0.59 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare chicken: combine the first 4 ingredients. Rub chicken with brown sugar mixture.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Serve with chicken. ( I made my salsa a few hours in advance to let the flavors marry).