Recipe by Mirj
This is a big hit with the kids as well as with our adult guests. Goes well with rice, mushrooms and broccoli.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
I made this with only about a tablespoonful of sesame oil and I don't think the remainder was missed at all. Also subbed sake for the Sherry (I was out). Delicious marinade for grilled chicken. We really enjoyed this. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili oil or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, soy sauce, peanut butter, sherry, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl, whisking until smooth.
- Place chicken breasts in a plastic zip lock bag and add peanut mixture, tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium hot.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade; throw away the marinade.
- Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side or until done.