1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Breasts With Onion Glaze
The marinade for this chicken is delicious and the recipe makes a large quantity. Freeze half for later use or make just half the marinade. Try using a sweet onion for a sweeter flavour. From Weber's Real Grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Place all but the chicken breasts in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour in half the marinade. Freeze remaining marinade.
- 3Refrigerate chicken for 4 to 6 hours, turning once or twice.
- 4Remove breasts from the bag, discarding marinade. Grill on medium heat until cooked through.
- 5The marinade may also be used for wings baked in the oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts With Onion Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 30.1 g