1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Breasts With Mandarin Orange Salsa
Chicken with a pepped up citrus salsa. Easy and quick to prepare as well as low fat and delicious! Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat gas grill.
- 2In medium bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and mix well.
- 3Brush oil over both sides of chicken.
- 4Mix together salt, pepper and cayenne and sprinkle over chicken.
- 5Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
- 6Place on plates and serve salsa over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts With Mandarin Orange Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 369.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 28.1 g