Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy and very tasty chicken dish. I can even eat this on Weight Watchers,I just don't serve with the buttered noodles. Marinate time is only 15 min. so it is also quick. Prep time does not incluce marinating. Can't remember where I got this recipe from to give them credit.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in heavy ziplock bag and mix.
- Add chicken breasts, seal; turn bag to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cover grill with foil.
- Place breats on foil and cook on grill at low heat setting.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes depending on size of breasts.
- Meanwhile melt the butter.
- Baste the breasts with butter when done.
- Can serve with buttered noodles.
Really good - unique flavour combo! Nice strong flavours!