This tasty dish can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Breasts With Gazpacho Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic clove, minced and mashed to a paste with
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional for brushing the chickens
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 slice homemade type white bread, torn into pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander (to taste) or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (to taste)
- 1 (1 lb) whole boneless chicken breast, halved (whole boneless with skin(about 1 pound)
- In a blender blend together the garlic paste, the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the water, the cumin, the Tabasco, the bread, half the tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste until the mixture is smooth, transfer the mixture to a bowl, and stir in the remaining tomatoes, the cucumber, the bell pepper, the onion, and the coriander or parsley.
- Brush the chicken with the additional oil, season it with salt and pepper, and grill it on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals, or in a hot well-seasoned ridged grill pan, covered, over moderately high heat, for 5-10 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked through.
- Cut the chicken on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices and serve it with the salsa.