Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Each: 371 Calories, 341 mg sodium, 108 mg cholesterol, 40 g fat, 1 g carbohydrates, 25 g protein, 0.03 g fiber
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- Garlic Butter:.
- Mash butter, garlic, pepper and lemon juice together in small bowl. Butter should be of uniform texture and slightly coarse. Don not over mix to completely smooth texture or it will take too long to firm up.
- Place softened butter on a piece of plastic wrap and form into log, using plastic to form casing. Place butter in freezer to firm up until just before serving the meal. Butter will firm up faster if you place it directly on the freezer shelf.
- At last minute, remove plastic wrap and slice log into 8 pieces.
- Coat chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Grill, broil or pan-grill chicken 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Top with 1 to 2 slices of garlic butter. Serve immediately.
This was really yummy. I pan-grilled the chicken breasts. The garlic butter is a great flavor on these. Next time I might try them on my George Foreman grill for a super-quick meal.