Recipe by Annacia
Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are great ingredients for dressing up chicken breasts for the grill. Prep time is marinating time.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great chicken! I used b/s thighs, fresh garlic and rosemary and dried thyme. I marinated it for about 4 hours and then added a little of the marinade and butter to a pan and sauteed the chicken. I ran out of propane for the grill and was baking something so could not broil. Came out so flavorful; 5yr DH said he loved it and we finally got 2yr DS to eat something besides chicken nuggets!! Made for 123Hits.
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary or 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme or 4.92 ml dried thyme, crushed
- 3.69 ml low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds total)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
- ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.