Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are great ingredients for dressing up chicken breasts for the grill. Prep time is marinating time.
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
- ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Great chicken! I used b/s thighs, fresh garlic and rosemary and dried thyme. I marinated it for about 4 hours and then added a little of the marinade and butter to a pan and sauteed the chicken. I ran out of propane for the grill and was baking something so could not broil. Came out so flavorful; 5yr DH said he loved it and we finally got 2yr DS to eat something besides chicken nuggets!! Made for 123Hits.
Great recipe, made for ZWT3 ... again taking a simple ingredient and making it simply delicious. The dried thyme and garlic gave this chicken an extra punch. Perfect for people that like flavored chicken. Which My family loves! Thank you for sharing this great recipe. ~V
The marinade for this chicken really gives it a big punch of flavor. I used chicken thighs, and marinated for about 1 1/2 days (plans changed for dinner the first night). I'm always nervous about cooking chicken on the grill...never sure how long to cook to get it done but not tough, and this was perfect. The chicken was juicy and had lots of flavor. It's getting a 4 star from me, which means I like it a lot, but I thought the flavors were probably a bit too strong for most of my family, so I wouldn't serve it to just anyone.