1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken Breasts With Fresh Herbs
2 hrs 20 mins
Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are great ingredients for dressing up chicken breasts for the grill. Prep time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
- 2ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 3PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- 4GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts With Fresh Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules