Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are great ingredients for dressing up chicken breasts for the grill. Prep time is marinating time.
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
- ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.