Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.lifescript.com website.
For the apple-cranberry glaze
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup apple preserves or 1⁄2 cup apple jam
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash white pepper, to taste
For the chicken
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- For the apple-cranberry glaze - In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the apple preserves or jam, whisk in the dried cranberries and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the chicken - Preheat the grill to medium-high. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Place the chicken on a serving platter and brush it with the apple-cranberry glaze.